3907 Prince St Ste 2C, Flushing NY 11354
3907 Prince St Ste 2C,
Flushing NY 11354

Financial Aid

Voucher we accept:

  • ITG (Individual Training Grant)
  • TAA (Trade Adjustment Assistance)
  • VA (Veterans Affairs)
  • HRA (Human Resources Administration)
  • VESID (Vocational and Educational Services for Individuals with Disabilities)

Eligibility for getting voucher:

  • Be at least 18 years old
  • Have an updated resume
  • Be looking for employment or be currently employed and making less than $63,928/year
  • Be ready to work immediately after training
  • Have a minimum of a High School diploma or equivalency and work experience (some occupations require a degree)
  • Register at a Workforce1 Career Center

  • To obtain TAA reemployment services and benefits a group of workers must first file a petition with the U.S Department of Labor's Trade Adjustment Assistance Program (TAA) requesting certification as workers adversely affected by foreign trade. Once a complete petition is filed, the Office of Trade Adjustment Assistance (OTAA) initiates an investigation to determine whether a group of workers meets the group eligibility requirements. If the worker group meets the group eligibility criteria, a group eligibility certification will be issued. This certifies that the workers of the group are eligible to apply for Trade Adjustment Assistance benefits.
  • After a group certification is issued, each worker in the group must then individually apply for services and benefits through their local American Job Center. TAA case managers at the local American Job Center will issue a determination of the workers' individual eligibility for TAA benefits.

  • If you’re an active-duty service member or Veteran, a member of the National Guard or Reserves, or a qualified survivor or dependent, you may be able to get help from VA to pay your tuition, pick out a school, choose a career, and more. Find out if you qualify for VA education benefits through the GI Bill program and other educational assistance programs.

  • If you have a disability, HRA can help by providing supports or accommodations to make it easier for you to get the services you need. This type of help is called a reasonable accommodation.
  • Examples of reasonable accommodations offered by HRA for people with disabilities are:
    • Making your appointments at times that avoid rush hour travel
    • Shortening your wait times at HRA Offices
    • Providing a sign language interpreter
    • Helping you with reading and completing forms
    • Home visits, if needed

  • Eligibility for VESID services is based upon a person having a disability with functional limitations that present a barrier to employment. An application must be filed together with diagnostic information to be considered.